After 4 nights in Mangrove Marina due to high winds, we were ready to leave. However when we arose this morning, there were small craft advisories, so we waited until 1100 to leave. We traveled only 15 miles to Key Largo. It was too rough on Biscayne Bay for us to cross it today. Weather looks better tomorrow.