Sunday, June 28, 2015

6/26/15 White Lake to Ludington

After an uneventful cruise, we arrived in Ludington.  Harbor View Marina is one of my favorites so far. 


They have a pool, laundry, nice floating docks, great showers and close proximity to downtown.  Price $1.70 per foot.  When we arrived late afternoon, I began calling hair salons for an appointment.  I was desperately in need of a trim.  There were no openings, so I took a chance and walked downtown and saw a barber shop on the lower level of a building.  Dick, the barber, was just finishing up a buzz cut on a young guy  When I got into the chair, he pulled out his electric clippers and was done with my haircut in five minutes.  My hair is SHORT!!! ( I call it Dick's Disaster, but it only cost me $13.00).  Hair salons here were charging $27.  I can always wear a hat until it grows out.



We walked a few blocks to a James Street Brew Pub for dinner.  It was crowded and very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment