Monday, August 24, 2015

8/24/15 Ossining, NY


 
Sailing school each morning



The blog according to Duke:
"I hate noise and am scared of garbage trucks and trains.  Loud noises are not my friend!  The train tracks run right next to the marina, so I have refused to get off the boat today.  Yep.  Ron and Jan have tried all morning, but I am NOT GETTING OFF THE BOAT!  It is 1:30pm and I haven’t gone potty since yesterday!  How long can I hold out?  We’ll just see.
This is what I do when I'm stressed:  I chew on my blanket.


 If I wait long enough, I think Ron will lower the dinghy and take me for a ride to the beach.  It is a little quieter there!"

The blog according to Jan:

Well we waited all day for Duke to go for a walk and take care of business.  Finally at 7 pm, a full 24 hours after his last time on shore, he reluctantly accompanied Ron on a walk. 

 Evening sunset:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment